Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Double J, Jeff & Aaron did the NB tri as well this past weekend

From Ron Jeremy's long lost son:

I got a TRI report for yous..

Well unlike the N.B. Tri, I was put in the correct heat this time. It really does make a difference when you are neck and neck with others. The swim was not too fast and I was 4th out of the pool. Caught the first two guys fairly quickly and picked off the lead guy about 3 or so miles in. THEN the dude, who ended up winning, passes me. Soo I'm like going to kill myself to stay with this dude and do so untill the final climb when I realize I'm goin to pop on the run for sure! Oh well, screw it I'll try to hold off as many people as possible. 2nd going into the run and was passed by 2 more guys for a 4th overall. Eh, I've felt better, but really can't complain too much.
A side note; Ray Russel who seems to beat me at every single one of the tri's we've been in together, Finnished 2 sec behind me. And for the life of me could not figure out why he didn't pass me. He is just a little bit faster than me, but when I held him off in the sprint at the VERY end of the race, he finally tells me he had to go to his CAR for his bike helmet!!! Ha oh well, I'll take it anyway I can get it

:{

No comments:

Post a Comment